CENTRAL PARK PUERTO AVENTURAS
The concept of Central Park is an area where owners and residents may practice and enjoy their personal and family activities on installations designed for the purpose and surrounded by friends with the same interest. Soon we will not have to leave Puerto to practice and enjoy activities that today imply driving to other locations.
The following graphic shows the concept of Central Park including the attractions suggested by the community and services to support them.
– The general concept includes the backbone and main connector to all activities that will be a Bicycle Trail 3 km long and a Jogging Trail 2 km long.
– Complementary to our 9 hole golf course, additional Executive Par 3 Course and Multiple use Driving Range will be included on the North side in boundary with our club house.
– An Open Air Gym will include equipments and facilities for a large variety of exercising activities.
– Kids Club will have mechanical games and natural formations to create an area for daily activities and special events.
– Pet Park will be divided in three different locations to be accessible at close distance for residents from different areas within the Resort.
– A Farmers Market will be prepared for participation of the community in planting, harvesting and sharing with neighbors.
– Relaxation and Picnic Area will be built with lakes and resting areas.
– Meditation, Yoga and Pilates will also enjoy different locations for small groups or organized events.
– Parking Areas will also enjoy four different locations for easier accessibility to neighbors. Ecological Sanitary Installations will be available in all main activity areas.
– Sport and Petanca Courts will also be built as part of additional sport facilities to our school population.
Additional attractions will be included in the near future following request from our community. Some listed today for priority analysis are:
– Open Air Amphitheater for cultural and educational purposes and events.
– Open Air Art Exhibition Gallery
– Alternative Energies Interaction Park for family fun and educational purposes
ADVANCE MAY 2019
– First phase of Bicycle Trails as well as Jogging Trail are built with 400 meters in length.
– As part of the Sport Facilities two Petanca Courts have been completed and are in operation
– First phase of Kids Club and Open Air Gym are in process and will be fully installed in operation by the end of May
– First phase of Pet Park is available pending sanitary services
– Executive Par 3 Golf Course and Multiple Use Driving Range have been leveled and prepared and will be available by November 2019.
NOTE: Suggestions and contributions from the community will be welcomed for the next coming phases.