Skip to content
ORIGIN OF $2 MILLION US
FROM STREET FUNDS TO LITIGATION ?
- Colonos collects fees from new constructions to upgrade our streets.
- Colonos refused to participate in recovery of beach.
- Developer upgraded streets on Phase IV so Colonos could use fees for beach.
- Colonos used money for streets and beach on litigation.
- Colonos has not maintained our streets.
- Owners in Phase IV paid fees for streets and benefited lawyers.
- Beach front Owners of Puerto Aventuras did not receive help on recovery of beach.
LITIGATIONS FUNDED BY COLONOS
(WITH YOUR MONEY)
All litigations were originated by Colonos against Developer and third parties.
There is not a single litigation by Developer against Colonos.
- New access from Federal Highway (Protección Civil)
- Recovery of Access Caseta
- Addition to Main Access Caseta (Desarrollo Urbano)
- Work on Control of Sargassum (PROFEPA)
- Construction of Central Park (Desarrollo Urbano)
- Construction of Marine Pumps Phase IV (PROFEPA)
- Pier at Sailing School (PROFEPA)
- Clips on Local Television and Newspapers
Litigations by Third Parties are against Colonos.
- TAEMA against Jorge Kauffer and Colonos breach of agreement
- VIZPROTECT against P. Alcocer and Jaime Ruiz for personal aggression
Litigations by Developer are against independent third parties.
- Mr. Roko Izarra for 11 month debt on purchase of property
- Mr. Roko Izarrra for destruction of property at main access
- Captain Ricks 16 yachts not paying Marina